I've been tagged by Kelli, a new bloggie friend. I've never been tagged before although I've read about it. So it basically means I have home work! I hope you enjoy it.
4 Things that I was doing 10 years ago.
1. Running a small Day Care in Coleraine, MN.
2. Toting a four-year-old and two-year-old in a biker buggy.
3. Climbing to the top of the ski jump in Coleraine.
4. Learning how to cook real meat, not just chicken nuggets and corn dogs.
4 things on my To-Do list for today:
1. Organize school books
2. Read No Greater Joy Magazine.
3. Prepare posts for tomorrow. Apparently since I waited a week to post, they better be good.
4. Share my homeschooling wisdom with the neighbor.
4 random things I love about my husband:
1. He's tall.
2. He's strong.
3. He likes to drive.
4. He knows that when I lean forward it means I need him to rub my back.
4 jobs that I've had:
1. Delivery Driver for a printing company
2. Delivery Driver, salesperson and arranger for a flower shop
3. Salesperson, creator and applicator in a vinyl lettering shop
4.Day care provider and substitute
4 movies that I've watched more than once:
2. Hudson Hawk (Mike's favorite)
4. The Lord of the Rings (all three)
4 places I have lived:
1. Coleraine, MN
2. Oakes, ND
3. Cokato, MN
4. Grand Rapids, MN
4 places I've been:
1. Dallas, TX
2. Chicago, IL
3. Orlando, FL
4. Cave City, KY (I LOVE it there)
4 places I want to visit:
1. North Shore of Lake Superior
2. Elgin, IL (to see family)
3. Southern Ohio, (more family)
4. Cokato, MN (great friends)
4 TV shows I watch:
1. Kare 11 News (That's it. I really don't have time for TV. I'd rather blog.)
4 things you may not know about me:
1. I love school! I'm so excited when a new box of books show up at my house.
2. I need to be wearing comfortable shoes in order to get work done.
3. I hate spending money.
4. I rub my feet together or on Mike in bed to help me relax and fall asleep.
So, that's it! I tag Elisa and Monkey Mama.